Tuesday 12 April 2011

#elxn41 #NWT #CdnPoli On livestreaming / webcasting the NWT Chamber of Commerce's All Candidates Debate/Forum

 Would you like to see an NWT "all candidate debate/forum" available "gavel to gavel" to watch live or as an archived video playback via the internet?

YES- I'm an NWT voter & student down south and want to find out more about the issues, candidates and their stances on the issues before I vote.
YES - I live in one the communities of the NWT and never get to hear these all candidate events.
YES - I'm an NWT voter & I had to temporarily leave the NWT to find work and want to find out more about the issues, candidates and their stances on the issues before I vote.
YES - I live in Yellowknife but will not be able to attend.
YES - I will not be available to watch it live but want to watch the archived recording before I vote.
NO - These politicians never listen to me, why should I listen to them?
WHO CARES? - I don't vote.
Take the survey here...
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMVBKDT
 or here
Or click here to take survey
or here


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.




My 11 April 2011 08:17 offer to live stream / webcast the NWT Chamber of Commerce's All Candidates Debate/Forum

"President Ann Marie Tout
annmarie.toutATenbridgeDOTcom
Office:4802 - 50th Avenue, Unit 13
NWT Chamber of Commerce
4802 - 50th Avenue, Unit 13
Yellowknife, NT X1A 1C4
Phone:(867) 920 9505
Fax:(867) 873 4174
CC: adminATnwtchamberDOTcom
CC: Board Members

Dear Ms Tout,

As the only professional webcaster (last time I checked) currently in the NWT I have the skills, hardware and the desire to webcast the Chamber's All Candidates Debate/Forum for this election.

If you would like to have this even go live across the NWT, Canada and the rest of the world, please get in touch.

Thanks for your consideration…"

NWT Chamber of Commerce's 12 April 2011 10:03 response to my offer of gavel to gavel coverage of the Chamber's All Candidates Debate/Forum

"I have reviewed your request and would like to assure you that we have already invited several members of the media to cover our event.   As a result we have determined that we do not have any need for a paid production service.

While I appreciate your offer we will decline.

Thanks
Chuck Parker
Vice President
NWT Chamber of Commerce…"


My 12 April 2011 10:11 reply to Mr. Parker…

"…I mentioned nothing about being paid...  perhaps I was not clear...
This would be gavel to gavel, live coverage available to anyone with an internet connection, anywhere in the NWT, Canada and the world…."

More as it comes in….

No comments:

Post a Comment